The Place to Play Award is designed to recognize Global Best Practice in Under 10 Tennis Programming. The award is judged on the criteria that we believe are the core elements to creating a program that attracts, retains and develops young players.
At evolve9 we are always looking to recognize those that make a child’s (and parents) world better through tennis. It’s our hope that this award will drive more programs to reflect on what they provide and strive to keep improving.
The Program needs to include:
- A progressive instruction program
- A supportive competition program and calendar
- Helping children to belong and build relationships
- Communication and Marketing and a defined program ethos
- Provision for support of parents
- Professional Develop of the coaching and management team
The winning club will receive:
- Plaque to post in your facility
- Club profile posting
- Free Conference Place for the 2016 Junior Directors Conference in July at College Park
- One years free membership to evolve9 Directors
- One years free premium membership to Tennis Whizz
- Free Conference Place at the ITS Her Game Summit in November at the IMG Academy Florida
We are so excited to find out more about your program, recognize it and share your achievements with the world.
Thanks for taking the time to nominate your facility.
Rules of Entry
- Any facility that provides a U 10 program is eligible to apply.
- The closing date for applications is June 1st 2016.
- An independent panel of industry experts and coaches will judge the nominated clubs
- Up to 20 other facilities will be recognized as a Place to Play through the awards process.
- The award will be presented at the Junior Director’s Conference in July 2016.